Project Manager (M/F)
Main responsibilities: Project Management of Civil Construction works of medium / large size.
Will be responsible for the detailed planning, management and control of the work; Control costs and budgeting; teams management and its coordination in order to carry out their activities; Ensure compliance with deadlines and results outlined above; And establish contact with customers and suppliers.
- Higher Education in Civil Engineering;
- Professional experience superior to 5 years in large Civil Construction works;
- Knowledge of English will be appreciated;
- Good knowledge of Office tools, Autocad; MSProject;
- Knowledge of PHC management software.
- Ability to lead and coordinate teams;
- Strong sense of organization, fulfillment of objectives and deadlines;
- Availability of immediate admission.